Click here to begin your new life
Living on the east coast has its advantages for business.
But the weather isn’t always pretty.
Especially down south during hurricane season. No matter where you
live down there, if you’re on the coast you always have the nagging
feeling that it’s just a matter of time before you get whacked by a
Anyway, here’s why I bring this up:
Just like weather hurricanes… there are FINANCIAL hurricanes, too
— which can happen ANY time and (if history is any indication)
unleash miseries galore on the unprepared.
Here are some ways a friend once sent me to prepare for them.
And, if you’re really sharp, PROFIT from them:
1. Multiple Income Streams
Having just one income stream is DANGEROUS right now.
If that’s you, then you could do worse than building a second (and
third) one as fast as humanly possible.
CarbonCopyPRO is a great option (if you qualify):
2. Think Negatively
I’m talking about this wise old adage:
“Hope for the best, expect the worst.”
That may make some of the more “militant” positive thinking gurus
weep and gnash their teeth. But it’s a great way to prepare
thyself for life’s curve balls.
3. Stay Awake
Opportunities ABOUND right now.
If you’re awake (and sober), you’ll see them.
4. Don’t Lean On Politicians
Pinning your fate to a politician (or party) is a bad idea.
It’s why so many people are broke.
5. Know Your History
Many smart folks got rich in the last depression. Find out what
they did, and then rinse, lather and repeat.
(Hint: They started a business!)
6. Sharpen Your Skills
Negotiation “guru” Jim Camp said it best: “The more effective we
are, the more respected we are.”
Good deals often chase people who excel at what they do.
(And not the other way around.)
7. Learn To Sell
Selling is the world’s HIGHEST paid profession.
Those good at it are always in demand.
However, let’s face it, selling isn’t for everyone. So the next
best thing is to find a home based business that does all the
selling for you (like PRO, for example):
That’s it for today.
Tomorrow… something else.
World leader in home business
training & development
- How To Spot A Home Business Scam (nomoneynoproblem.wordpress.com)
- Believe in Yourself (nomoneynoproblem.wordpress.com)
- You Can be a Millionare (socyberty.com)
- Benjamin Button, Slumdog Millionare Win Big at Oscar Nominations (popsugar.com)
- YouTube vs. Vimeo. A comparision (chimac.net)
- Why is Vimeo so much better/smoother than youtube? (reddit.com)
- Sunday Final Ratings: ‘Secret Millionare,’ ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Adjusted up ; ‘Brothers & Sisters,’ ‘Bob’s Burgers,’ ‘Cleveland Show’ Adjusted Down (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- App of the Week (iOS): Vimeo (haiteq.com)
- NC State Atlantic Tropical Cyclone Outlook (cimmse.wordpress.com)
- Where is usually an hurricane (wiki.answers.com)