For each keyword term in your final keyword list, create a question that includes the keyword phrase. Try and put yourself in the position of someone who is a potential customer for your product or service and think about the logical questions they might ask that could be answered by your product or service.
This is very easy and doesn’t require any extravagant combinations of special words, simply use common sense.
Continuing with our “Free Web Traffic” niche, this is how you can transform that keyword phrase into a question:
“How do I get free web traffic?”
In most cases, this system will work best is you include the question mark and also put the double-quotes around the question. This will work better in the Google Alerts section when you need to search for the EXACT match for your questions (more on this later).
To build a longer list and increase the volume of leads you receive, create variations of each question. Continuing the above example, you could try:
• “How can I get free web traffic?”
• “Where can I get free web traffic?”
• “An easy way to get free web traffic?”
• “What’s the fastest way to get free web traffic?”
Do this for every keyword in your list.
TIP – How to speed up the question building process
You can use the RevenueWire keyword manager software to wrap your keywords with common questions. Here is how to do it:THE GOOGLE TRAFFIC PUMP SYSTEM 30
Open the software and go to the “Wrap” tab. Then select the 4th “Wrap With:” checkbox from the top. Then enter “how can I get” with the double-quote and enter “?” into the second box and finally click the “Wrap” button.
This will instantly add the phrase “how can I get” to the beginning of each keyword term.
Continue doing this with several other variations to build your list of keyword rich questions.
- Google Traffic Pump Free System 1-Keywords (nomoneynoproblem.wordpress.com)
- Six Keyword Tricks to Stop Using (seochat.com)
- Exact Match vs Broad Match vs Phrase Match (gseo.net)
- SEOmoz Beginners Guide Part 10b – keyword metrics (affiliatestartingline.com)
- Four Tips to Drive Traffic to Your Website (blazingminds.co.uk)